• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official CW Football Signup Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:
on that note when will the first activity check be, i.e how long till Qu retires...
I think we should do an activity check before the International Fixture...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Welcome Resha...

You'll be joining us at the East Coast Fury...

Perfect skills to mate.. another Striker will make our side very very strong now..

Go check out the team and introduce yourself in the Team forum...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
For the record, the Fury has accepted Resha and will be releasing Flavio Aiello from the squad..

Resha

School Boy/Girl Captain
Blewy said:
Welcome Resha...

You'll be joining us at the East Coast Fury...

Perfect skills to mate.. another Striker will make our side very very strong now..

Go check out the team and introduce yourself in the Team forum...
Oh YAY! Thank you, and will do. My skills, I owe them all to Majin! :happy:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Goughy said:
Any chance of an updated list of the order clubs choose the new sign-ups?
The running order for selection will be:

Power
Swell
United
Stallions
Dynamo
Fury

However in saying this, with an activity check possibly being done in the next week or so this may change if a team loses players due to inactivity...

Dravid

International Captain
There is no such thing as being late.

Basically it's a league run through a sim. It's text based, and you give out your information on what kind of player you are, you are assigned to a team, you play games, the results are posted. Simple as that.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Mr. Dravid covered it basically. It's a simulation run through a program called ESMS+. You create teams and the captains from each side produce a teamsheet from their roster list each week to play matches. It's pretty good fun.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Island Swell pass on Ben Fox.

We wish him all the best in his CW Football career, but we are not looking to strengthen in that area.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Ben will be added to the Game..

Both the Power and the Swell have passed on him so Central will now be offered his services...

Daniel can you please accept or deny...

Status
Not open for further replies.