• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official CW Football Signup Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I was under the impression we would just get two strikes but still be at the top? We wouldn't have passed on the players if we knew it meant that we drop down to the bottom of the order

Last edited by a moderator:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah, my error. Changed.

Bah, I clicked on Edit instead of Quote hence that 'Last edited by Matteh : Today at 03:18 AM.'

Couple of schoolboy errors there. 8-)

Matteh

Stallions sign Lezama
Central sign Read.

Updated Order:
Updated Order
Power XX
Swell
Dynamo
Fury
Stallions
United

Up to the Swell to decide if they want Pitt.
Name: Matt Pitt
Forum Name: Barney Rubble
E-Mail: trueblue9997 at hotmail dot com
Goal Keeping Skill: 1
Tackling: 17
Passing: 12
Shooting: 11
Aggression: 86

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
With Power passing, does that mean the Swell have the next pick?

EDIT- Obviously given the previous post.

EDIT- Am thinking about Pitt and will post soon. BTW his numbers are wrong. They add upto 41 rather than 40

Last edited:

Matteh

With Power passing, does that mean the Swell have the next pick?

EDIT- Obviously given the previous post.

EDIT- Am thinking about Pitt and will post soon. BTW his numbers are wrong. They add upto 41 rather than 40
Fair point. Will have a word with Pitt if i catch him on MSN. I would imagine that a point would go off shooting.

Matteh

Confirmed:

Pitt's stats are:

Name: Matt Pitt
Forum Name: Barney Rubble
E-Mail: trueblue9997 at hotmail dot com
Goal Keeping Skill: 1
Tackling: 17
Passing: 12
Shooting: 10
Aggression: 86

Matteh

Updated Order:
Power XX
Swell X
Dynamo
Fury
Stallions
United

Need Dynamo to make a decision on Pitt.

Johnners

hmmmmmm, just thinking about this, possibly not the best option putting a new player into the an inactive club if we're trying to promote the game??

Johnners

East Coast Fury will pass on David Pares, and we wish him well at his new club (whichever club that may be)

Status
Not open for further replies.