• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official CW Football Signup Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Probably best if all the new sign ups get a team more or less straight away whilst they're in theory active and interested.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Probably best if all the new sign ups get a team more or less straight away whilst they're in theory active and interested.
Yeah, but any team can deline and risk waiting for a player moresuited to their needs cant they? No point being forced to take a players and dropping down the order if you cant use them

Matteh

Fair point, would be best to get teams to decide either way fairly quickly though so that these players can have teams.

Matteh

Just need Speirz to confirm. Sending him an email will probably help speed that up. :)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just need Speirz to confirm. Sending him an email will probably help speed that up. :)
Now lets say for the sake of argument that Speirz doesnt confirm. Does that mean they have lost their pick (or anyone else in a similar hypothetical situation) or do they get to pick again?

TBH, Id back the former but Im not tied to that choice.

Matteh

If i've been keeping up with the Dev League correctly, the former is the case for CWXI and lets face it, CWXI has basically set a good lot of sensible rules in place for this sort of thing.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
If i've been keeping up with the Dev League correctly, the former is the case for CWXI and lets face it, CWXI has basically set a good lot of sensible rules in place for this sort of thing.
During the season players don't confirm they want to sign up to the club in CWXI, they just get allocated clubs. That only happens in the off season.

Last edited:

Matteh

Still to be picked up:

Name: Matt Pitt
Forum Name: Barney Rubble
E-Mail: trueblue9997 at hotmail dot com
Goal Keeping Skill: 1
Tackling: 17
Passing: 12
Shooting: 11
Aggression: 86
Name: Ben Read
Forum Name: Chopper6
Email:chopper6@gmail.com
Goal-Keeping Skill: 1
Tackling:20
Passing:10
Shooting:9
Aggression:70
Name: Mikhail Lezama
Forum Name: Don
E-Mail: pandemonium372@hotmail.com
Goal Keeping Skill: 1
Tackling: 4
Passing:10
Shooting: 25

Aggression: 40
East Coast sign Daniel Speirs

Updated Order
Stallions
Power
United
Swell
Dynamo
Fury

Step up Stallions.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I presume Stallions have run out of time to have their pick. If so i've decided what Power will do with ours once Andy or Dave reply to their emails.

Matteh

Think the Stallions situation isn't helped by the fact Kyle is sporadically online (which is fair enough given his situation). I'll chase up Alex today if i see him on MSN.

Matteh

Everything Tharmi has told me leads me to believe that Northern won't be picking anyone. Probably best to make sure that's still the case.

Matteh

Updated Order
Power XX
United
Swell
Dynamo
Fury
Stallions

Last edited:

Matteh

Power pass on two players, so two strikes.
Central want Read, have emailed asking him to confirm it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.