• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Week 21: Nice; Düsseldorf; Cremona

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please accept me!

Name: Brian Benchmark
Handedness: Right
Surface: Gravel

Tall, strong, handsome. Loves walking along the beach and riding horseback. Budding poet mainly the realm of biting internet wit. Resemblance to Sandy Roberts a plus.

Last edited by a moderator:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Please accept me!

Name: Brian Benchmark
Handedness: Right
Surface: Gravel

Tall, strong, handsome. Loves walking along the beach and riding horseback. Budding poet mainly the realm of biting internet wit. Resemblance to Sandy Roberts a plus.
Bring it on Skippy, I can do this all day...

...in the confines of this subforum.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh, and a general update: the French Open is probably the last tournament. It has been pretty fun, but CW Tennis has essentially been cooked for ages so there's no reason to go any further than that.
NooooooO! Don't let a good thing die! Very sad day for CW when then Tennis ends. No Dev League, no TenSim, no CW Soccer. All the fun will have gone out of the place.

Anyway, I'm happy to enter the team tourney, but otherwise it'll be Nice to go to Nice. Need more practise on Clay before the French.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Odds on me getting a WC for Roland Garros? I'll go in the qualifiers anyway, else I'll play at Nice.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sad to see this go...very sad indeed.

Mustard made a name for himself at the Season 1 French Open, so hopefully he can repeat that.

Count me in for the Teams Event.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm going to go for the challenger event in Asia. I want to try and win a tournament before this ends!

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Teams for the World Team Cup in Düsseldorf have been finalised:

Germany
Becker Haas
Gunther Heug
Manfried Manz
Walter Schiller

United States
Darcy Cowan
Jason Bradley
Hugh James
Ralph Robinson

West CWLand
Sven Oxenstierna
Heath Davis
Jojo Mustard

East CWLand
Spas Delev
Roy Daniels
Matt Bre

Hungary
Zoltán Varga
János Varga
Imre Medgyessy

Serbia
Danijel Micic
Srdjan Ivic
OUT Savo Petkovia
Dusko Milosevic
IN Viktor Bosich

Spain
Ion Andueza
Sanchez Emelio
Juan Manuel Cortés

Italy
Antonio Bachunelli
Michael De Kinsele
Sandro Bachunelli

West CWLand will operate on a rotational basis to give all players a go.

And the draw:

Blue Group

Hungary
Serbia
Spain
West CWLand

Red Group
East CWLand
Germany
Italy
United States

PTA Ranking Points

Singles 1
1st R: +35
2nd R: +35
3rd R: +35
*Finals: +95
**Bonus Points: +50

Singles 2
1st R: +25
2nd R: +25
3rd R: +25
*Finals: +50

Doubles Deciding Match
1st R: +35
2nd R: +35
3rd R: +35
*Finals: +95

Doubles Dead Rubber
1st R: +10
2nd R: +10
3rd R: +10
*Finals: +20
**Bonus Points: 0

* Player who only play the finals will be awarded points from the previous round

** Players must win all 4 matches and be part of the winning team in order to earn the Bonus Points

Last edited: