• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Week 4: Australian Open [Hall]

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
2010 Australian Open – Men's Singles

Jason Hall was the defending champion, and won in the final against Daniel Páez Blanco 7-5, 6-4, 2-6, 7-6(5).

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
2010 Australian Open – Men's Doubles

Heath Davis and Jojo Mustard became the inaugural champions, beating Jefferson Drake and Martti Korpinen in the final 6-3, 2-6, 6-3.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Awesome work again SBI :)
Cheers :)

I won't post the full rankings up so as to not spoil Heilbronn and Carson, but Delev's good results see him rise fifteen spots to No. 58 on the new rankings. Bad draw in Zagreb, though, against fifth seed Dmitry Orlov in the first round (Sydney champ).

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great stuff Nick. Brilliant work.

And as for myself and Mustard... We did it the hard way, but our trophy cabinet isn't looking too bad. Now, we don't have to send the CWLand Open trophy in the post to each other on a weekly basis. Mustard can have the Aussie Open on his mantelpiece, I can have the CWLand Open trophy and we can swap every month or so.

We may look to get a silver polishing company as a sponsor.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, very good tournament personally. Would have loved to go further in the singles, but more than happy with the doubles result.

Great work SBI. The live sim is something else!