• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Week 3: Auckland [Altman], Sydney [Orlov], Kooyong [Špidlá], AOQ; Salinas [Langley]

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I forgot about the exhibition tournament for this week:

If any one around the top 30 would like to play in the AAMI Kooyong Classic, just register interest here.

Players confirmed (6/8)
Radek Špidlá
Rasmus Olesen
József Boros
Dwayne Murdoch
Carlo Amato
Tiago Matias

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
I'd like to nominate for the "Challenger - Abierto Internacional De Salinas" please... to boost my ranking before my run at the major trophies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smeltz would like to make himself available for the Cooyong Classic. Easy couple of matches with no ranking points up for grabs.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Another balls up on my behalf here as I forgot just how big this week is.

Week 3 also sees Australian Open qualification, so those who aren't direct entrants into the Open can choose to move to the quallies instead. Draw of 128, and the qualification Entry List will be somewhere around 280-300 so those unranked might as well stick with Salinas.

I'll get the Entry List up soon, but the cut off is 104 with Bre receiving the CWTA wildcard.

EDIT: Sydney and Auckland entry lists up in first post.

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Can I play in Chennai and Qualifications? Not sure when the qualifiers start. If not, then I'll skip the qualifiers and just play doubles.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still looking for a doubles partner in Sydney. If nobody from either of the CWLand nations is interested I'd like to be partnered with an Aussie if possible.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still looking for a doubles partner in Sydney if anyone's interested. Really need the practice after the early exit in Brisbane.