• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premiership Season 2 Results and Discussion

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Table after Round 6

Code:
Pl   Team                      P    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1    Northside_Power           6    4   2   0    12    6    6    14
2    Island_Swell              6    4   2   0    10    4    6    14
3    Southern_Dynamo           6    2   2   2     7    6    1     8
4    Central_United            6    2   1   3    11   11    0     7
5    Nixontown_Nomads          6    0   3   3     3   11   -8     3
6    East_Coast_Fury           6    0   2   4     2    7   -5     2
Round 7 Fixtures
Central United - Southern Dynamo
Island Swell - East Coast Fury
Northside Power - Nixontown Nomads

The clash of the Round would be United against Dynamo. This game would push one of the teams to the upper echelon of the Premiership. In the other games, Power were expected to deal with the Nomads at home and Swell were strong favourites to brush aside goal starved Fury.

The Results
2 games were very close but one game had a blow out with possibly the performance of the season by a certain player.

Table, Team of the Week, injuries, suspensions and other stats here

Attachments

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
*sigh* at least we've managed to score a goal in our last 3 matches though...

Wow @ Comley

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
No real suprise results but certainly a suprise performance by Comley. Fantastic effort.

Great for the Swell to keep pace with Northside and I think things will come right for Fury once that elusive first win is achieved.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
When it rains it pours, Comley is such a gun. Expecting his NT call anytime soon. Pissed off at the two send off. Might have to re-think aggression levels. You can't go into every match with one or two players out.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great comeback game, personally. And good to see Swell back on track with a win. Dunn was superb though. That's why I swapped t-shirts with him after the game.

Not happy with Pickup and his selfish football, mind.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
John Motson said:
Heath_Davis lashes out at Paul_Okon
Good. Okon's a pillock. Frankly, I'm surprised its taken this long to get sent off. Seems to happen every time I play soccer to be honest.

Apart from my sending off, that was probably the best game I've had for Norths.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Awesome stuff. A season ago Comely couldn't score a goal, and look at our gun star now. Awesome stuff champion.

oz_fan

International Regular
Great effort from Comley, things have really turned around for him this season. Another good win as well from the Power.

cometer

State Regular
No real suprise results but certainly a suprise performance by Comley. Fantastic effort.

Haha yeah, but it seems if I score 1 goal, it ends up as 3 or more, otherwise I score 0. That should certainly boost my skill points though and gives the team some handy goal difference :).