• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premiership Season 2 Results and Discussion

Bobisback

International Regular
Was just looking at the sports bet odds for me scoring this season:

Goals:
1 or more -$80
0 - $1.20

Thinking about backing 0, really is good money.

cometer

State Regular
Been waiting for that for two seasons, well done Dave. Greatest hat-trick ever in Power history.
:laugh: Had to score eventually. Think I doubled my career goals in 1 game. Must have been the threat of being dropped that made me decide I wanted to score.

cpr

International Coach
Dear dear dear, heavy defeat there, to throw away a lead away from home and go down like that. Ouch.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Goughy, any chance of you providing a current squad roster so I can select players which were previously suspended?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I also appear not to have previously done the Round 4 stats. They are now available here. Team of the week, league table and other stats.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Another email failure, I'll assume like last time it's gone through okay.
hmm, nothing recieved this time.

Could you post the error message here

I dont know if any captains have sent through their teamsheets but nothing has been recieved for Round 5, possibly due to this email error.