• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premiership Season 2 Results and Discussion

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Professional performance. Good to see it was just a niggle, wouldn't want to miss the run-in anyway.

All we need to do now is beat the Power, and the league title is ours. Intriguing.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rusty rollocks

Match Engine said:
Min. 21 :(nor) Luis_Silva will replace the useless Heath_Davis and will play DF
Ooooh. Lah-dee-dah. A little bit harsh methinks seeing as Mr. Silva has 11 less tackling ability than the Heathster.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Happy to get my third goal and help Swell to a crucial win down the stretch, but did nothing else in the game. Still, great win, and the Nomads did us a HUUUUGE favour. Get in, Swell!

What a stupid club name...

Majin

International Debutant
Haha, what a game. Glad we managed to level it at the end there. Also apart from a silly yellow, awesome game for me, 7 key tackles :) best game I've had probably

edit: crap, just realised that yellow got me suspended for a couple. fail :(

cometer

State Regular
Terrible performance by us, can't believe how badly beaten we were, we rarely saw the ball in our attacking zone, and struggled to even maintain possession.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Back from the UK so teamsheets in as soon as possible for the next round.

EDIT- Will add rosters when home from work tonight

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Only 1 teamsheet so far (Power).

Updated rosters are in the team threads so teamsheets are due.