• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premiership Season 2 Results and Discussion

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Stoked with the win and what more is that i scored another goal. Loving the fact that Smitty was kept goal less too.

Last edited:

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
He won't be missing any gametime though as it was only a minor injury and he shrugged it off :cool:
Yeah I could have kept playing if I wanted to. But Tharmi told me to have a rest, as we didn't me anymore to finish off an average team like Central. He said he wanted to keep me at full fitness for tougher matches ahead. Not really sure what he was referring to in terms of tougher matches. Oceania Club Championship maybe? :happy:

cometer

State Regular
Now if only I was as good as finding the net as I am at finding the post and crossbar...

Solid performance by the Power to keep the tremendous form we've had all season going. Good news that the injury to Thamba was shrugged off and hopefully we can grab the next game as well :).

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Due to the fantastic run of form by the Power, the CWFA would like to ask Tharmi Loganathan to be captain for the forthcoming CW International game against an opponent to be decided.

The game will take place after Round 15

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I'll be up for it. Mind you having a look at recent teamsheets, I don't seem to be able to submitt ones without errors in them.

EDIT: For a suggested side I would keep going down European route, as NZ pretty much play like European side at full strength.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
A win! Delighted! And with that, I give up my duties back to bugs who did a much better job than myself. :p

cpr

International Coach
Yeah Chaulk seems to be doing it, and we've gone and bloody won for the first time in what seems like an age!

Pretty pleased with the way i'm playing ATM