• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premiership Season 2 Results and Discussion

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Better game from me, but still not like my early season form. Island Swell falling away a bit. Frustating, certainly.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Gah :( Fury really should have won that one. 64% possession and 16 attempts at goal. We've got the midfield and defence, we just need the strikers to find some form.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Updated rosters in team threads.

Teamsheets in as soon as possible. Id like to get the games up on Saturday as Im going to Vienna for 2 days from Sunday.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
United the only teamsheet recieved so far. Pls get them in as soon as possible as I wanted to sim the games on Sat.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Only Swell and United in. Need all the teamsheets in by the time I get back on Tues.

Need someone from Dynamo to do a sheet as captain and vice captain seem to be unavailable.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Round 13
East Coast Fury - Southern Dynamo
Island Swell - Nixontown Nomads
Northside Power - Central United

Season 2 of the CW Premiership is starting to turn towards the home straight.

A number of teams are still capable of winning the competition. However, in order for that to be a reality someone would have to stop the red-hot Power.

League table, team of the week, injuries, suspensions and other stats available here

Captains, teamsheets in by the weekend for Round 14. And can someone please beat the Power :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm. I suppose the mistake could have been more crucial.

Not nice to have Manan out for the next game though.
Yeah, it wasnt pretty but its about time I started to score. I owe the team that much. Its almost like Ive been stealing money rather than earning it with my recent effforts.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another solid win, but not good that Thamba's picked up an injury.

I see Rose has increased his tackling ability? All the better for the mighty Norths!