• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premiership Season 2 Results and Discussion

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Waithing on East Coast Fury, though it appears to be an email issue with Clapo rather than a case of forgetting.

Can send it me as an attachment on MSN

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Round 8

After Round 7

Code:
Pl   Team                      P    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1    Northside_Power           7    5   2   0    16    6   10    17
2    Island_Swell              7    5   2   0    12    5    7    17
3    Central_United            7    3   1   3    12   11    1    10
4    Southern_Dynamo           7    2   2   3     7    7    0     8
5    Nixontown_Nomads          7    0   3   4     3   15  -12     3
6    East_Coast_Fury           7    0   2   5     3    9   -6     2
Round 8 Fixtures
East Coast Fury - Nixontown Nomads
Island Swell - Central United
Southern Dynamo - Northside Power

3 close games were promised. Power and Swell have had great starts to the season but have not dominated. There is still a lot of time for the other teams to catch them but they need to start making a move soon.

Fury would have their best chance of a victory against fellow basement dwellers, The Nomads.

Table, stats, injuries, suspensions and team of the week here

Attachments

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
OMG we won, fantastic! Dwyer has 2 in 2 games, stranger things have happened I guess.

Sucks to be injured though... :(

Majin

International Debutant
That and the lack of a quality home-grown striker rearing its ugly head! Not really a fan of the 4-1-2-1-2 formation either.

But yeah, we really need to pick our games up. There's usually one or two standout players in every game and everyone else is anonymous.

That said, best personal performance of the season. Just a shame it was in a loss

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Teamsheet sent.

Should work this time, sending this from work, I think it's a problem with my computer at home (n)