• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vote- CW International Opponent

Who should CWLand play in an International game?

• Total voters

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
CW have 2 International Games organised against Sri Lanka (ranked 167 in the World).
and Iraq (ranked 67 in the World).

This poll is for the 3rd International during the season.

Given we just beat NZ and they are 94th in the World, I am giving the option of picking a team from 5 places above to 5 places below NZ

Code:
90  Ethiopia 
92  Oman 
93  Libya 
94  Sudan 
94  Benin 
[B]94  New Zealand  [/B]
97  Uganda 
98  Jamaica 
99  United Arab Emirates 
100  Bahrain 
101  Tanzania

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Went Jamaica as well. I'd like to see if we can back up our NZ performance against a slightly weaker before we move onto more challending opponents.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Went Jamaica as well. I'd like to see if we can back up our NZ performance against a slightly weaker before we move onto more challending opponents.
Iraq are more challenging then NZ these days tbf

Would go Jamacia as well, still got some players in England and other European leagues. World Cup experience, even if it was 10 years. They done something in world football, unlike the rest of potential opponents. Mind you a couple away games against UAE, Oman or Bahrain could be handy experience for boys. Also would be good to get used to Asian Football, considering Oceania has a play off is against the Asian side for WC qualification, these days. Probably thinking too far ahead though.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Benin, mainly because I've no idea where it is, which is unusual.

Majin

International Debutant
Hell yes, Iraq ftw. Also picked Jamaica before I read the thread, was pretty funny seeing how much they had dominated.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Yeah, checked it out after posting, it's on the east coast of Africa around the same area as Ghana, Togo and Nigeria.