• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre-Season Results and Discussion

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
My form is starting to be a concern. Including the International, thats 3-4 games without a goal :@

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmmmm, despite the loss, we at least looked more promising in attack. Having both Kears & Williams out of our defence was probably the main reason we let in goals this time around. Back to the drawing board...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting results there. Looks like we going to have to win our next game to make the final. Due for a win, so not a big deal.

Majin

International Debutant
Good win for the Dynamo there, glad we finally managed to get some goals in. Screwed up points distrubution still fails though, best defender on our team got nothing compared to someone who did bugger all, so ghetto :laugh:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Awesome, a win! Something us lads from the South aren't too used to. :p Very happy with that, great showing from all the lads.

When's the next match? I generally do my teamsheets at work so if we have 24 hours then I'll do it there. :)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
When's the next match? I generally do my teamsheets at work so if we have 24 hours then I'll do it there. :)
Sometime Monday. However all my CW Football files are on the PC in my study in the attic. Ive torn my MCL and cartilage and cant walk and Im in a cast.

Ill try and get them done tomorrow, but there will be no roster updates before then as I cant get access.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Sometime Monday. However all my CW Football files are on the PC in my study in the attic. Ive torn my MCL and cartilage and cant walk and Im in a cast.

Ill try and get them done tomorrow, but there will be no roster updates before then as I cant get access.
:wheelchai?

Seriously though, hope you get well soon. What happened?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Code:
Pl   Team                      P    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1    Southern_Dynamo           3    1   2   0     2    0    2     5
2    Northern_Power            3    0   3   0     2    2    0     3
3    East_Coast_Fury           4    0   3   1     2    4   -2     3

Code:
Pl   Team                      P    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1    Central_United            3    2   0   1     5    2    3     6 
2    Island_Swell              4    2   0   2     4    5   -1     6
3    Nixontown_Nomads          3    1   0   2     1    3   -2     3
Guys, I think the above is correct as I havent had access to the computer with the league table files

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Guys, due to my leg I am no longer going on my trip to the UK,

Therefore Ill get games done in the next day or 2. Our phone lines are down, so basically as soon as Im back online.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Guys, due to my leg I am no longer going on my trip to the UK,

Therefore Ill get games done in the next day or 2. Our phone lines are down, so basically as soon as Im back online.
Phonelines still down. Will get games up as soon as I get internet access back at home.

EDIT- Wed is the estimated time of my phonelines being backup

Last edited: