• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Dynamo Thread **

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Here is the thread for the newly merged Southern Stallions and Western Dynamo.

Old threads are here, Southern Stallions Western Dynamo

This is the pre-season squad for the new Southern Dynamo.

3 former Southern Stallions or Western Dynamos are now at East Coast Fury.
They are- Rhys_Williams, Kexing_Su, E_McNamara

Attachments

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
sthrn stallions pick

Name: Chris Raftery
Forum Name: cpr
E-Mail: polmanuk@hotmail.com

and will email the young rookie and welcome him in!
Not recieved one yet, but you can save the bother if you'd like, seems i'm aware.

Looks like my signature has caused a few mutters of discontention, as some were after a defender. All i can say is i'll do my best to do ya's proud :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Not recieved one yet, but you can save the bother if you'd like, seems i'm aware.

Looks like my signature has caused a few mutters of discontention, as some were after a defender. All i can say is i'll do my best to do ya's proud :)
welcome aboard mate. look forward to a successful season and career at the club!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Welcome to our newly merged sides, the stallions and the dynamo. one true force to be reconed with. lets all get to know each other in here and mingle at the club house.

Majin

International Debutant
It'd be nice to grab another proper striker as well. Shame DK never resigned really :(

Majin

International Debutant
Reckon we should take either Juha Reina or Rodney Jack with our first draft picks.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Gutted we couldn't drag Williams into the new team. We really need a fourth defender and another good striker.

Majin

International Debutant
Reckon we should get Rodney Jack with our first pick man, we'll probably be able to pick up a passable defender with our second pick, and we can run with three at the back and 5 in the middle with a decent defensive midfielder if we have to, but as it stands we don't really have a quality striker. And there are only two decent ones up for grabs.

Olwe

School Boy/Girl Captain
just to say Rob Newbery is here now (your second rookie pick) and resererve deffender.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Think our first XI pretty much picks itself - assuming we go 4-4-2 that is. We could possibly go 3-5-2 but I reckon we'd struggle.

Wright
McNamara, Towns, Rai, Newbery
Nayak, Chaulk, Malthus, Raftery
Malone, Frisk

Sound about right?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If it's ok with Buggs, I'd like to resign as vice captain and offer the role to Towns. I can't see myself giving the time necessary to do the job, and I didn't really want it anyway - I only took it because nobody else seemed interested, but given Towns has been fairly active in all things Dynamo I think he should be given the opportunity - if he wants it.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
If it's ok with Buggs, I'd like to resign as vice captain and offer the role to Towns. I can't see myself giving the time necessary to do the job, and I didn't really want it anyway - I only took it because nobody else seemed interested, but given Towns has been fairly active in all things Dynamo I think he should be given the opportunity - if he wants it.
yer if your happy to hand it on and towns is happy with that role mate no probs.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Think our first XI pretty much picks itself - assuming we go 4-4-2 that is. We could possibly go 3-5-2 but I reckon we'd struggle.

Wright
McNamara, Towns, Rai, Newbery
Nayak, Chaulk, Malthus, Raftery
Malone, Frisk

Sound about right?
yer i was thinking 4 4 2

that side pretty much picks itself....
do you have a list on all players with in the squad mate!

Loony BoB

International Captain
Not one with all of them - but Goughy said we should have them soon. :)

More than happy to take on the vice captaincy - would be an honour. Will give me something to do in the middle of those boring workdays :p