• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Dynamo Thread **

Loony BoB

International Captain
How about this: You'll be captain, I'll be player-manager. :) In other words, I'll help with teamsheets and stuff but with regards to who people go to, it'll be you. That work? :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
How about this: You'll be captain, I'll be player-manager. :) In other words, I'll help with teamsheets and stuff but with regards to who people go to, it'll be you. That work? :)
whatever is easiest mate. happy to work with ya along side ya under ya :P so what ever your happy with buddy!

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
We've been tagged as favourites but let's just get stuck in and work hard like we did in pre-season lads.

cpr

International Coach
Reckon we've got a fair enough balance in the squad. Showed in pre season to be solid at the back, and effective if unspectacular going forward. Taking the George Graham era Arsenal approach to success, plenty of 1-0's :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
not the best start guys, didnt feel like we had the ball to much in the game, think there midfield dominated us a little too much!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good wins guys, great stuff 3 - 0 . happy with my own performance in midfield giving the guys up front plenty of assistance just wish i could find the back of the net!.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Good stuff.

With regards to Raftery, I can only apologise that you weren't subbed on during the last game while the likes of Ancheri, Cardozo and Ganea all played. I'm trying hard to work a way to have you subbing on at a good time for one of our other players while still keeping our attacking style of play overall going for us, but obviously things just didn't play out well enough in that game. But rest assured I am continually trying to improve how the subs are sorted.

cpr

International Coach
Dont worry about it. Getting enough minutes under my belt for a new player, it'll slowly pick up once my stats improve a bit. Cant expect to waltz into the side now can i :)

Olwe

School Boy/Girl Captain
I cant belive I keep getting injured ;2 games 2 injuries (both before half time) but luckely I have shaken them off (twice); hope to be more use in the next match; and as the youngest member of the team i am hoping this is only short term and will stop asap!

cpr

International Coach
3 points off top, only goal conceeded was Goughy's, thats the difference between being leaders and where we are now. Pretty good start to the season :)