• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Dynamo Thread **

Loony BoB

International Captain
Definitely. With a slightly weaker defence this time around, we'll be looking to use a slightly different tactic in our next game and hopefully it will see us having a bit more success.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
That was a fantastic first win for us, really solid in every part of the park though we did have a couple of close calls. I'm terribly proud to score our first ever goal.

Olwe

School Boy/Girl Captain
just notisted, we are the only team "so far" who have not conseaded a goal yet

:happy:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Quality defenders and keeper, I'd have to say. Even our midfield isn't terrible at tackling, though.

ash chaulk

International Captain
yeah a big concern not letting a goal in. Kyle not creeping down for corners or free kicks is wats to blame

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm doing it for the Glenn McGrath foundation. Every match without a goal he gives $50000 to charity. Won't mention how much I pocket.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Pre-Season Finish = 1st Group A - Finalists

Roster after Pre-season Group play

Code:
Gaurav_Nayak (sdy) is suspended for 1 games

Attachments

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Will have a teamsheet sent to you within the next few hours.

Well done, lads, superb showing. :) Really pleased to make the final in our first season.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well done guys, quality win. and whats doing with me attempting a scissors kick. gee wiz and i hit the post....

hey looney i am happy if you want to take the lead role mate and i will sit in at vc.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Ah, but you haven't sent in any teamsheets while you were away so you haven't dropped a single point this season. ;) Look at it that way! Nobody knows how good they are until they give it a shot.

Majin

International Debutant
Works for me, Towns will make a better captain than bugs because like...bugs actually has a life. :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i dont want to step down guys, just take a moe of a behind the scenes roll, and townsy has it all covered so why change what is a good thing,.....still luv you all....