• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vote For Island Swell Player of The Season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member

As the inaugral CW Football regular season ends its time to look back and review the season.

Island Swell finished a respectable 2nd with many fine performances whilst playing an attractive brand of football.

Time to vote for The Island Swell Player of the Season.

4 Nominees (I have excluded myself due to my position as captain)

Hakon Mork
League leader in assists (11 in 18 games) despite playing half the season in def, 3rd in the league in total passes, 5th in the league in total Performance points

Shan Jasotharan
League leader in total shots saved throughout the season, Number 1 in Performance points in the league for goalkeepers

Liam Camps
Number 3 in the league in total Performance points, Number 3 in the league in total assists, number 4 in the league in passes

Myles Hutchinson
4th highest goalscorer in the league (16 goals in 20 games), 6th highest season Performance points total in the league.

Players from other teams are welcome to vote. :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Any reason why this wasn't done in your own thread. Also why was it stickied. Seems pretty stupid really.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't mind that it has it's own thread, seems silly that it has been stickied though.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
The poll option seems perfectly designed for such a thing. Absolutely no reason why there cant be a thread for ease.

As for it being stickied, its would be up for a few days only and I didnt want it to be missed.

Personally, Id have no problem with 6 Player of the Season threads being stickied for a short period and then allowed to float.

IMO, people getting their panties in a twist over nothing

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
With very little defence in front of him, Jaso had a lot of work to do, and did it brilliantly. One of the main reasons we finished where we did.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Congratulations to Jaso for being the winner of the Island Swell Player of the Season Award.

The success of the Swell has been heavily down to his detrmination and skill between the posts.

Again, well done

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Wow, didn't expect that, Thanks!

Now I guess I'm the Buffon of CW, Or Kahn, or Cech, or Castallas ect..

Here's hoping for Better sucess next year!