• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Cup Competition Discussion and Results***

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Should our ages be +1 soon? Or what is actually happening? Has a plan been set in place or are u guys just going with the flow atm?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I don't have teamsheet stuff here on this computer. If Mitchell (I think he's away?) or Sriram (not around much?) could do it, that'd be great.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I see the banned guys are still in. I thought they were going and we where keeping guys have left CW.
Posted them up literally just before i left for the weekend. Not too fussed about the banned guys staying in for the cup myself, but they'll definitely be out by the new season.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Swell teamsheet sent though these 1 week injuries seemed to have lasted an eternity for them still to be injured now :)

Matteh

Tempted to say meh and just run the games with the CW teamsheets i have, but will leave it open until tomorrow afternoon my time.
Currently have Fury, Swell, Central, so if anyone from Power, Southern, Dynamo wants a proper team sheet in and not just something i've done then send it. Most of you have my MSN if there's an issue.

Matteh

Just Northern/Western requiring teamsheets before i choose the team for the game instead in about 3/4 hours when i'm back from work.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Dave was sending one in for Power, don't have to the Power stuff anymore and no real time to do proper ones. I think he was just waiting for more details with regards to deadlines and where to send it.

If he doesn't get one in just use whatever.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Dave was sending one in for Power, don't have to the Power stuff anymore and no real time to do proper ones. I think he was just waiting for more details with regards to deadlines and where to send it.

Don't worry about it, its all done.

cometer

State Regular

Yeah I was, but then nothing was mentioned about the deadline etc so I didn't actually end up sending one off. Then the past few days I've been a bit busy so hadn't noticed we needed to send it off by that particular time. My apologies for that.

Matteh

Cup Competition - Round 2

Game 1:
Wellington Phoenix vs East Coast Fury
The CW teams enter the fray with the Champions taking on the newly formed but strong Phoenix team.

Game 2:
Mansfield Town vs Nottingham Forest
A huge derby game between two teams from Nottinghamshire. Derbies always produce tight contests, would this one be any different?

Game 3:
Sydney FC vs Perth Glory
Two teams from Down Under take on each other with huge amounts of pride at stake.

Game 4:
Central United vs Red Star Belgrade
The former European champions take on mid-tablers Central United, not many give Central a chance.

Game 5:
Island Swell vs TNS
Swell, helped by the draw appear to be the CW team in with the best chance of progressing.

Game 6:
Go Ahead Eagles vs Southern Stallions
CW strugglers the Stallions take on a Dutch outfit who have already beaten one of the strongest teams in the comp.

Game 7:
LA Galaxy vs Northern Power
The Power take on the pre-cup favourites, who powered past Antlers in the last round.

Game 8:
Western Dynamo vs F.K. Bodo Glimt
Dynamo appear to stand a chance of a win here, but the Norwayese team will go into the game as favourites.

Attachments