• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Weber and Burpe are in a league of their own, really.
you want a piece of me...you want a piece me huh huh huh ?!!?!

:p

we are legends so to speak.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep got them mate, Waiting on Swell and Dynamo... Games will most likely be run 2morrow night Sydney Time.. I "may" be able to do a live sim, just depends on work...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Dynamo Sheet received... Kyle i need you to send your sheet... The email you sent me was the Squad list not the Team Sheet

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Clapo said:
I'm assuming the live sim is between Western Dynamo & Southern Stallions?
I will attempt to Sim all games live.. Just depends on time, and whether Kyle gets his team sheet in before then...