• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Northside Power Thread **

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ok guys i think its time we decided on our team colours with the pre season starting pretty soon. I had a look at the other teams and they have these home colours:

Central United: Black and Gold
Island Swell: Blue and White - Green (away)
Southern Stallions: Maroon, Blue and White
Dynamo Western: Red and Black
East Coast Fury: Blue, Yellow & Red

With most football sides around the world either Red or Blue, i've decided that Red will be our main colour with Silver as the secondary colour. Our away kit will be mainly white though.

So now its time to start designing kits.

Cloete

International Captain
oz_fan said:
Here is an idea for a red and silver kit. It's a bit different so let me know what you think.
Not a big fan, looks like we're dripping in blood.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks to Blake for putting forward his designs ATM these are the two designs will be using, below is the away kit and in the attachment is the home kit. The keepers will wear an all black kit. Feel free to design anymore kits, as this isn't final yet.

The club will also like to announce sponsorship deals with Tooheys Extra Dry Platinum as our major sponsor and Puma as our kit sponsor.

Attachments

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ok its time to design a logo, Andy said his onto it but im still waiting so i'll put down some guidelines for anyone willing to make one. The main colours have to be Blood Red and Silver and I prefer a shield type logo, but it doesn't really matter. Our slogan at the bottom will be 'To live and die on the Northside'. If you want to include a ball i prefer an old school balls such as this:

http://www.soccerballworld.com/images/OldBall1950.jpg

It would be nice to have a some images maybe some skulls, spears or axes, something like this.

http://www.tactical-graphic-design..../mythology-historical/crossed-viking-axes.gif

As you can see im going with the blood dripping home kit and going for a bit of a bad boys in your face image. Most leagues have one team that a bit out there and that going to be us, unless you guys have any major problems.

cometer

State Regular
The away strip looks impressive. As for the logo a shield sounds the way to me. Looking forward to the upcoming challenge with the team.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ok guys here is something i threw together, those keen football fans will know where i got most of the designs from. :happy:

I doubt we will use this but it just gives you guys an idea.

Attachments

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys, here is your updated squad...

Could captains please re-send updated team orders to HSVgoffy at bigpond dot com ASAP..

Also read the LATEST UPDATE Thread in the main forum for more info...

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited: