• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Central United Thread **

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Central United Squad

Daniel Smith (C)
G Sriram (VC)
Zac Ritchie
Greg Thomas
Tarick Webber
Stephen Burke
Darren Dubb-Lynch
Mathew Mitchell
Matt Currie
Josep Guardiola (ESP/MAR)
Jan Tomassen (DEN)
Diego Morales (ARG)
Samir Louadj (FRA)
Tors Thorwart (GER)
Carlos Lequi (ARG)
Jairo Chitiva (COL)
Petr Hysky (CZE)
Tames Illes (HUN)
Heikki Porten (FIN)
Mort Bendtner (DEN)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Code:
Player Name		Country		Age	GK Skill	Tackling Skill	Passing Skill	Shooting Skill	Aggression
Jan Tomassen		Denmark		33	19		1		6		1		31
Diego Morales		Argentina	24	12		4		7		6		38
Samir Louadj		France		27	1		19		5		7		63
Thorston Thorwart	Germany		28	2		16		3		2		76
Carlos Lequi		Argentina	33	1		10		3		1		65
Jairo Chitiva		Colombia	20	2		4		19		7		75
Petr Hysky		Czech Republic	27	1		2		14		3		64
Tamas Illes		Hungary		19	1		1		14		8		67
Heikki Porten		Finland		27	1		7		11		4		66
Morten Bendtner		Denmark		32	1		5		5		15		79
Centrals Extra players!!!

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Glad to be part of Central United, the team with the best name :cool:. Is there anywhere we can see all of the teams stats grouped together? I'd like to see who's kneecaps I have to break to ensure me being number 1 goalkeeper 8-)

Blaze

Banned
Glad to be in this side. Particuarly want to beat up on Island Swell quite a bit just looking at their name and players.

Matteh

Agent TBY said:
I pointed this out in the other thread, but Matt Mitchell's in two teams at the same time.
Spell it right. :p

I can't help it if i'm that good people want me...

Cloete

International Captain
Mat Mitchell is now officially apart of Central United. Gaurav Nayak has moved from Southern Stallions (The team with the most players) to the Western Dynamo to fill the void. Sorry to all concerned.

Dydl

International Debutant
Glad to be part of of the Central United squad. Hope I can perform well...

Cloete

International Captain
Check 2nd post for updated team list + roster. If there are any problems please say so ASAP in here. Also players who's name don't fully fit can choose what they wish to have in (in reason), e.g T_Loganathan can become Tharmi_Log'n or TA_Loganathan etc. The names can only be 13 characters long, including the underscore for a space.

Perm

Good to see who the rest of our team mates will be, hoping that I can cement my place as the first choice goalie. I also want to thrash the Island Swell just to punish them for the goofy name.