• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Central United Thread **

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great win guys, really good to register our first win as a club. Also I'm very happy about the clean sheet, quite amusing that burkey continues his good friendship with the judiciary. Unfortunate, but amusing.

Blaze

Banned
Awesome effort. Happy with my game, managing to contribute by getting the keeper sent off and giving Smith the chance to convert his penalty.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Goughy, seriously, your "trash talking" is ****ing crap. Get more wit or stop doing it.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "trash talking" :laugh: :laugh: Is that what you think it is?
Its light, banal observations brought about by all the stupid anti-swell sentiments from earlier in the season.

Ive intentionally kept it middle of the road in response to the brain deadedness of the earlier comments against 'The Swell'

Its not even close to trash talking :blink:

BTW, what has anything I say in another teams thread got to do with you?

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The fact that forums are public regardless of who's "team" it is, for one.

You're idiotic banter isn't funny, and I intend to let you know that. But keep it up (Y)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
dontcloseyoureyes said:
The fact that forums are public regardless of who's "team" it is, for one.

You're idiotic banter isn't funny, and I intend to let you know that. But keep it up (Y)
Actually your last few posts have been neither witty or funny either. A little over the top in aggression IMO.
However, I dont really want to get into this. Id rather just get on with the game.

You've made your thoughts clear in a blunt and rather crude manner and Ill take them on board. One thing I don't understand though, is if the forums are public like you said how that gives you the right to curse and have a go at me just because my posts are not funny or witty enough for you. I might have responded better if your behaviour and language was controlled.

I must admit Im a little taken aback with the ferocity of your comments. Ah well time to move on, and time for both of us prepare for the season proper.

Just remember that my comments have been very placid rather than real trash talking as a response to other statements. Ive tried not to be aggressive or nasty and what you find annoying and unfunny is myself just taking it easy and responding in a way that is not intense.

Enjoy the rest of the season and good luck in the final game of the pre-season.

Last edited:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
don't take it so high Goughy, he just tries to take the piss out of you and you bite.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Goughy said:
Actually your last few posts have been neither witty or funny either. A little over the top in aggression IMO.
However, I dont really want to get into this. Id rather just get on with the game.

You've made your thoughts clear in a blunt and rather crude manner and Ill take them on board. One thing I don't understand though, is if the forums are public like you said how that gives you the right to curse and have a go at me just because my posts are not funny or witty enough for you. I might have responded better if your behaviour and language was controlled.

I must admit Im a little taken aback with the ferocity of your comments. Ah well time to move on, and time for both of us prepare for the season proper.

Just remember that my comments have been very placid rather than real trash talking as a response to other statements. Ive tried not to be aggressive or nasty and what you find annoying and unfunny is myself just taking it easy and responding in a way that is not intense.

Enjoy the rest of the season and good luck in the final game of the pre-season.
I was never trying to be witty or funny, so it's understandable that you're not amused.

As for ferocity, if you think I've been ferociously aggressive, you must have mental problems. May I suggest wit lessions from Darren Murphy? The guy's much funnier than you are.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha Currie, that's like when you run into a fight at school and yell "Hit him!" but it's already been broken up.

Blaze

Banned
:laugh: Just supporting my skipper burke...

We have got to be pretty happy with 3rd in the pre season after a poor start to the tournament.

Looking forward to the season proper...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Blaze said:
:laugh: Just supporting my skipper burke...

We have got to be pretty happy with 3rd in the pre season after a poor start to the tournament.

Looking forward to the season proper...
Yeah, I'm stoked with our finish, despite the send-off's. The midfield was probably the source of our success, always did their job and didn't get sent off. Adding Gelman to the squad was perfect, tbh.

Very happy with my personal performances as well, glad to have won 3 MOM's. Hoping to give a few to that Currie bloke during the season proper.