• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Central United Thread **

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cracker logo, that looks really good. Looking forward to the battle between me and Darren for the gloves.

Dydl

International Debutant
Perm said:
Cracker logo, that looks really good. Looking forward to the battle between me and Darren for the gloves.
:huh:

Great looking logo, I like it.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yep, okay.

At the moment it's looking like this:

Code:
GK Zac Ritchie
DF Samir Louadj
DF Tarick Weber
DF Stephen Burke
DF Darren Dubb-Lynch
MF Mat Mitchell
AM G Sriram
DM Josep Guardiola
FW Matt Currie
FW Daniel Smith
MF Jario Chitiva
It's a diamond in midfield.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
kears_falcon_9 said:
Do they have to be from your team? :cool:
Most certainly not, any kick will do aslong as it is administered with a strong leg :laugh: . Really looking forward to the pre season tournament so we can sort out a few things.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys, here is your updated squad...

Could captains please re-send updated team orders to HSVgoffy at bigpond dot com ASAP..

Also read the LATEST UPDATE Thread in the main forum for more info...

*** Please NOTE: Zac Ritchie (Perm) has requested a stats change, this has been approved... ***

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Are we allowed to request stat changes? If so I'd like to talk to you about that Goffster. Will ask about it next time you're on MSN.

EDIT: I have changed my stats and am now pretty much an out-and-out striker, which I would prefer. Here is the new squad stats for those interested.

Attachments

Last edited: