• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Central United Thread **

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Updated Central Data

Included 2 new keepers as promised.. Both old keepers have been released...

Attachments

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Phew, good to get a reasonable keeper for the next few games.

A decent game considering the amount of players we had out, we'd have won if we were full strength so there's nothing to be ashamed about there.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Everyone who's under 22 should go here and bump up their main skill. It'll help you become much better players, as well as improve the all-round team performance.

For the record, everyone who's under 22 is listed here:
Code:
Stephen_Burke 17
Tarick_Weber  21
Zac_Gelman    20
G_Sriram      18
Greg_Thomas   19
Mat_Mitchell  19
Dylan_Jellett 17
Matt_Currie   19
Daniel_Smith  20

Agent TBY

International Captain
Hmm, pretty neat idea there. We have quite a young squad in comparison to the others, I think, so this should be pretty good for us.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Unless anyone has Dylan's email then he's not going to check in I'd say. Oh well, everyone else has got in on it so no complaints.

EDIT: Hmm, no attachment.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I assume that since I'm injured I can't go to the Youth Academy and get my stats updated?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Welcome back guys. Hopefully this can kick off again and you all hit some activity peaks like pre-canning.

We're going to lose Zac but we can manage it with our sub keepers.

Hopefully this place lightens up a bit soon.