• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Western Dynamo Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
solid game guys quality win 7 goals is great attacking flair. lets get some clean sheets going.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Well played guys. I hope the Dynamo and the Swell can develop a friendly rivalry based on attractive and open football.

Dynamo looking good, especially now with the pickup of Patrick. That defense is looking pretty tidy to go along with the attacking flair.

Looking forward to the return game later in the year where we will hopefully not have 2 of our defenders suspended and we will give you a better game. :)

Majin

International Debutant
Yeah no doubt....Dynamo/Swell games promising to be the high scoring dramatic affairs in the early seasons it seems. As I was reading through the report, I was sure there was no way you could claw back from 7-1 down, but you guys kept banging them in...D:

Looking forward to the rematch. Don't expect it to be any easier, though. :)

David

International 12th Man
Looked a little shaky there, but managed to get back in it, unfortunately we didn't capitalise on being one player up in the second half.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
David said:
Looked a little shaky there, but managed to get back in it, unfortunately we didn't capitalise on being one player up in the second half.

yer agree still keeps our un beaten record in tact!

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Next XI:

A Cameron

D Rai
J Gray
S Bennett
N Patrick

G Roberts

J Malthus
B Ganea
G Nayak