• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Western Dynamo Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
After the pre-season tournament it looks like im a foul magnet, if we need a goal near the end of the game, I'll charge upfield and just pass the ball to me, easy FK or penalty.

Majin

International Debutant
Suave, I went up a passing point. I hope I start to improve tackling soon, too.

Yeah, definitely gonna be up there at the end of the season, imho, Strong balanced squad we have.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Latest Dynamo Data

** Please note Nath Patrick has been offered to the Dynamo however won't be added to squad until confirmation has been received from Captain **

Attachments

Majin

International Debutant
Dunno if we actually discuss this or not, but on the possible offer of Nath, would it be better to wait for a Keeper to sign up next, seeing as we don't have a backup other than Shearer, who is to be fair piss poor?

David

International 12th Man
Well, tbh I think we shouldn't take a keeper, as if you were second string keeper you'd hardly get a game at all, and, what's the point?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee, Need a decision on whether you want to take Nath or wait till the next player otherwise he wont be able to play in Round 2...

If i dont hear anything soon ill offer him to the next side..

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The bum has been online and posted elsewhere. Maybe he knows of my intent to steal his captaincy by season end...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
The bum has been online and posted elsewhere. Maybe he knows of my intent to steal his captaincy by season end...
If i hear nothing by mornings end.. You will be offered to the next team, which is actually at the Fury with me, but upon hearing about ur captaincy aspirations im not so sure either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.