• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Western Dynamo Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
1 change for the next game, as we try 4-1-3-2 (Angopolous out for Vayrynen)

Andy Cameron

Daniel Rai
Jamee Gray (captain)
Sean Bennett (vice-captain)
Mika Vayrynen

George Roberts

Gaurav Nayak
James Malthus
Banel Ganea

Rob Malone
David Kennett

Substitutes:

Peter Shearer
Giorgo Tolios
Stefan Berbig
Alex Angopolous
Andrea Seigert

Rob gets a run upfront, I'm not sure if that'll decrease his chances of passing, but I'd rather find out now than when it counts.

I'm a bit concerned about 3 at the back, so we switch to a flat back 4, with Mika replacing Alex.

Last edited:

Majin

International Debutant
Wouldn't it be wiser for you two with the best attacking stats to play out on the right and left of defence, or does it not count backs and stuff and just class us all as defenders? ;o

Edit: especially as if his goal in the first game is anything to go by, steds likes to run up the wing.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Just shows defenders.

This match is for me to see how Vayrynen goes, as you may be seeing the red a lot ;)

Majin

International Debutant
I know. xD I hope once the stats start picking up the high aggression starts paying off.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone else let out an inadvertant chuckle when they read this :D

Swell vs Dynamo said:
Min. 37 (wes) Sean_Bennett with a short pass to find James_Malthus
... But he steps on the ball and falls over!
Classic :laugh:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
LATE FITNESS CHANGE

Change on the subsitutions bench, as Duncan Warson replaces Andrea Seigert.

(I wanted a defensively minded player on the bench.)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
OK guys, the 4-4-2 worked well, and when Vayrynen comes back from suspension, I will want to play that again, but we're returning to the 3-1-3-1-2, with 1 change on the bench as Duncan Warson plays for Mika Vayrynen

Andy Cameron
Jamee Gray (captain)
Daniel Rai

George Roberts

Gaurav Nayak
James Malthus
Banel Ganea

Rob Malone

Alex Angopolous
David Kennett

Substitutes:

Peter Shearer
Duncan Warson
Giorgo Tolios
Stefan Berbig
Andrea Seigert

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Wes vs Isl said:
min. 54 (wes) Sean_Bennett punches Håkon_Mørk off the ball
... He gets away with that one
Not only does he fall over the ball when he tries to pass it he is a dirty so and so as well. Man up and do it face to face and not when the refs back is turned. :laugh: :@ :ph34r:

Last edited:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
We will play 4-1-3-2 for the next round. I'm a bit worried about Rob in this though, he only got 3 touches of the ball when we played it before, so if he's quiet in the final/playoff we'll change it to a 4-1-3-1-1 I think. A diamond might be a possiblility though, with Ganea out and Angopolous in.

Provisional XI:

Andy Cameron

Daniel Rai
Jamee Gray (captain)
Mika Vayrynen

George Roberts

Gaurav Nayak
James Malthus
Banel Ganea

Rob Malone
David Kennett

Substitutes:

Peter Shearer
Giorgo Tolios
Stefan Berbig
Alex Angopolous
Andrea Seigert

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Goughy said:
Not only does he fall over the ball when he tries to pass it he is a dirty so and so as well. Man up and do it face to face and not when the refs back is turned. :laugh: :@ :ph34r:
You wanna go too, eh ****?

David

International 12th Man
Goughy said:
Please look to your own team before commenting on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.