• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Western Dynamo Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin

International Debutant
Guardiola is also a very handy looking player, and he's relatively young in comparison to the others. I do thing an attacking player is the way to go for us, though.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like we've got a strong team, can't wait for the season to start

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
guys its great to be part of the western dynamo. look forward to dominating the league

i think Elber looks like a good player and not too old consdiering all there ages are farily older than all of us.....

Giddy up Western Dynamo.
i am here to back up our skipper and vice skipper.

Matteh

Djorkaeff is my personal favourite. But then i've talked about this with Jamee anyway.

Cloete

International Captain
Mat Mitchell is now officially apart of Central United. Gaurav Nayak has moved from Southern Stallions (The team with the most players) to the Western Dynamo to fill the void. Sorry to all concerned.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Sorry to see you go mate, you were an integral part of the squad and your dedication was an example to us all.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Matteh said:
Bye guys. ;)
yer see ya mate. and atleast when western dynamo do win it you can say well i was a part of that championside at one stage of the season. lol

David

International 12th Man
Good looking team, happy to be part of Western Dynamo.

I think either Djorkaeff, or maybe Kinkladze would be good choices for our marquee player.

Cloete

International Captain
Check 2nd post for updated team list + roster. If there are any problems please say so ASAP in here. Also players who's name don't fully fit can choose what they wish to have in (in reason), e.g T_Loganathan can become Tharmi_Log'n or TA_Loganathan etc. The names can only be 13 characters long, including the underscore for a space.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Having a look at a first choice team:

Andy Cameron

Jamee Gray
Daniel Rai
Andrew Bennett

Gaurav Nayak
Banel Ganea
George Roberts
Rob Malone
James Malthus

David Kennett
Marquee Player (Romario?)

andyc

Jamee999 said:
Having a look at a first choice team:

Andy Cameron

Jamee Gray
Daniel Rai
Andrew Bennett

Gaurav Nayak
Banel Ganea
George Roberts
Rob Malone
James Malthus

David Kennett
Marquee Player (Romario?)
Stoked to have no competition for goalie :D

Majin

International Debutant
Pretty much the team I had in my head, given the stats of our players. Should be a good team. :)

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Number eight please.

Jamee (or anyone in the know), if we are using ESMS++ I presume we can use defensive and attacking midfielders as well?

EDIT: Liking the logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.