• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Island Swell Thread **

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Dizzy #4 said:
How much to go before I get another point for Keeping?
you need 1000 of the running on keeping points to get an increase in the overall keeping ability.

pretty sure you can lose the points, too, when it reaches zero or something.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Not conceding 7 goals would probably help, I'd say.
Pretty cheeky having a crack at him in his own team thread :p I'm sure others around here would have given him **** abotu the 7 goals, too ;) haha

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Travis_Teh said:
Pretty cheeky having a crack at him in his own team thread :p I'm sure others around here would have given him **** abotu the 7 goals, too ;) haha
There was honestly meant to be a tongue poking smiley in there. Had no malicious intentions. I doubt anyone could stop many with midfielders as his defence.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Not a good result against the Stallions, guys.

We should have won it easily at home.

Anyway, its not the end of the world. Took a point, no injuties, no suspensions.

Must come hard the next 2 games to finish the first round of fixtures. I think a min of 4 points in those two games to keep us in early season contention.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Dizzy #4 said:
Damn! Just 73 points to go!
Hmm, when I saw you had posted I assumed it may have been to chastise yourself or apologise for giving away a last min penalty.

But it seems not

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You clearly don't know young Jasotharan well enough.

Let's look on the bright side - 90 minutes and no red cards!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys,

Kev is obvioulsy unable to get on the net or something and i am yet to receive your teamsheet.. Could someone from the Swell Management team submit tactics for your match against United or i will use the same ones as last game... I need to get this game done ASAP..

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nice win today. No suspensions either, can't complain.

Best of luck to Kev as the international captain, and the others selected.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Good to come back after last weeks poor performance and do the business. Also great that we have a full squad to choose from for the next game.

The Swell management would also like to offer congratulations to-

S Jasotharan (Island Swell)
Nico Borcic (Island Swell)
Dave Richards (Island Swell)

for making it into the provisional CW International squad. Top effort boys :)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks for the game guys, while it was a disappointment from our point of view your team played some good football and we couldn't match it. Look forward to meeting you later in the season.