• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Island Swell Thread **

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Hey guys, if there's only 2 defenders for me to have up front, I'm going to have to do a lot of saving, and that means winning back those lost points! I'll be up in no time and because of my lesser aggreasion, will be the Keeper of the league! Just you wait!

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Dizzy #4 said:
Hey guys, if there's only 2 defenders for me to have up front, I'm going to have to do a lot of saving, and that means winning back those lost points! I'll be up in no time and because of my lesser aggreasion, will be the Keeper of the league! Just you wait!
I never doubted it :)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Squad for the Away game against The Dynamo

S_Jasotharan
Neil_Pickup
Nico_Borcic
Sean_Fuller
Håkon_Mørk
Dave_Richards
Celestino
Liam_Camps
Matt_Luff
M_Hutchinson
Kev_Gough

Aflredo
Owain_Bale
Stefan_Zenoni
Denis_Stenild
Flavio

There is a change of formation and we are experimenting a bit. It will be a tough game and the result isnt that important. Best for us to learn and gain experience.

Blewy, does the sim let us play only 1 defender? :ph34r:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Goughy said:
Squad for the Away game against The Dynamo

S_Jasotharan
Neil_Pickup
Nico_Borcic
Sean_Fuller
Håkon_Mørk
Dave_Richards
Celestino
Liam_Camps
Matt_Luff
M_Hutchinson
Kev_Gough

Aflredo
Owain_Bale
Stefan_Zenoni
Denis_Stenild
Flavio

There is a change of formation and we are experimenting a bit. It will be a tough game and the result isnt that important. Best for us to learn and gain experience.

Blewy, does the sim let us play only 1 defender? :ph34r:
LOL dont know mate, but the way some of these defenders are going i think we'll find out sooner rather then later :p :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have faith in your defence. You can't substitute defenders for midfielders and expect success really.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pleased with my form btw, but expect better things from the team on the whole. We can rise to this, guys.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Very happy with the performance in todays game. A win away from home is always pleasing.

What do people think about the next game. A draw would put us in the final.

Should we make changes to the team to give our non-CWebers experience and ensure we dont have suspensions or play our best team and deal with any problems that might occur.

Also Im thinking of trying out a different tactic.

Let me know what you think.

EDIT- Keeps, I still feel for you. The oppostion goalie let in 5 and you made the same number of saves yet he got more keeping points than you for the game. Hmm go figure.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Team for the Final

GK S_Jasotharan
DF Owain_Bale
DF Nico_Borcic
DF Sean_Fuller
DM Håkon_Mørk
MF Dave_Richards
MF Celestino
DM Liam_Camps
AM Matt_Luff
FW M_Hutchinson
FW Kev_Gough

GK Aflredo
DF Collins_Mbasa
MF Stefan_Zenoni
MF Denis_Stenild
FW Flavio

Pickup suspended

Winning would be nice but its not everything.

Good luck to both teams.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
I feel like I have to save some ass here, I want all top class Swell defenders in front of me!