• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Southern Stallions Squad

Kyle Wright (C)
Alex Crampton (VC)
Rich Hingston
Daniel Towns
Jack McNamara
Kexing Su
Ash Chaulk
Dinusha De Silva
Reuben Verghese
Elber (BRA/MAR)
Andrew Owens (ENG)
Ben Jones (ENG)
Rune Nielsen (DEN)
Isaac Mulenga (UGA)
Mich Berghaur (GER)
Raul Zaragoza (ESP)
Diego Rosales (ARG)
Beni Semiolli (ITA)
Hugo Cardozo (ARG)
Hamit Serkan (TUR)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Code:
Player Name		Country		Age	GK Skill	Tackling Skill	Passing Skill	Shooting Skill	Aggression
Andrew Owens		England		22	10		3		4		2		31
Ben Jones		England		23	2		20		9		3		72
Rune Nielsen		Denmark		21	1		18		8		4		61
Michel Berghaur		Germany		20	1		12		7		1		70
Isaac Mulenga		Uganda		24	2		13		3		4		60
Nacho Zaragoza		Spain		25	1		5		18		2		69
Diego Rosales		Argentina	25	1		1		14		4		71
Lorenzo Semiolli	Italy		22	1		2		14		5		63
Hugo Cardozo		Argentina	18	1		2		4		14		71
Hamit Serkan		Turkey		18	1		6		4		10		69
Stallions Extra Players

Cloete

International Captain
Gaurav Nayak is no longer in the Southern Stallions and all taems now have 9 CW players. Sorry to all concerned but there was an error with Mat Mitchell being put into two teams.

dinu23

International Debutant
happy to be included in the Stallions. Kyle can we see the skills of our players?

Cloete

International Captain
Check 2nd post for updated team list + roster. If there are any problems please say so ASAP in here. Also players who's name don't fully fit can choose what they wish to have in (in reason), e.g T_Loganathan can become Tharmi_Log'n or TA_Loganathan etc. The names can only be 13 characters long, including the underscore for a space.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Thoughts on a starting XI anyone?

Here's one I've come up with pretty quickly, subject to change, especially depending on which marquee player we get. Looking at the squad, I'm leaning towards someone who'll play in midfield.

GK: Wright

DF: Towns
DF: McNamara
DF: Jones

DM :Crampton

MF: Su
MF :Chaulk
MF: Zaragoza
MF: Semiolli/Marquee player

FW: Verghese
FW: De Silva

Another possibility is Semiolli being replaced by Nielsen, and playing 4-1-3-2 instead.

Also, I guess we should do squad numbers, seeing as everyone else is. I'll take 13.

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
Would just like to point out that Raul Zaragoza has a great name and is a great bloke to boot and on that note I wish the Stallions the worst of luck against the Power :p

dinu23

International Debutant
Cloete said:
Check 2nd post for updated team list + roster. If there are any problems please say so ASAP in here. Also players who's name don't fully fit can choose what they wish to have in (in reason), e.g T_Loganathan can become Tharmi_Log'n or TA_Loganathan etc. The names can only be 13 characters long, including the underscore for a space.
cheers mate! can't wait to start!

dinu23

International Debutant
The Baconator said:
Thoughts on a starting XI anyone?

Here's one I've come up with pretty quickly, subject to change, especially depending on which marquee player we get. Looking at the squad, I'm leaning towards someone who'll play in midfield.

GK: Wright

DF: Towns
DF: McNamara
DF: Owens

DM :Crampton

MF: Su
MF :Chaulk
MF: Zaragoza
MF: Semiolli/Marquee player

FW: Verghese
FW: De Silva

Another possibility is Semiolli being replaced by Nielsen, and playing 4-1-3-2 instead.

Also, I guess we should do squad numbers, seeing as everyone else is. I'll take 13.
looks a good line up except for Owen. his skills are pretty poor.how about Ben Jones?

ash chaulk

International Captain
Captain Wright,

I think its time to start dealing with Our Kit colours, Numbers etc...????

would also like to point out that i am number 8 (incase of captain override i want 3 or 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.