• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Aye, not the best of starts, but we still haven't played a single league game so I would imagine a lot of this is just down to the captains etc. getting to grips with the sim, over time we'll show our skills a lot better, I'm sure.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
dinu23 said:
how come Reubens shooting ability is down to 91?
Its not actually Down... He started with a shooting skill of 22, His Ability reached the 1000 mark which put his skill up to 23, and his Ability goes back to 0 and he has now put that up to 91(On his way back to the 1000)..

Hope that makes sense..

dinu23

International Debutant
Blewy said:
Its not actually Down... He started with a shooting skill of 22, His Ability reached the 1000 mark which put his skill up to 23, and his Ability goes back to 0 and he has now put that up to 91(On his way back to the 1000)..

Hope that makes sense..
aah! I see!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Our team for the first fixture:
Kyle_Wright
Daniel_Towns
Jack_McNamara
Ben_Jones
Alex_Crampton
Kexing_Su
Ash_Chaulk