• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
Kyle,

Late change... I left something out of the file...

Use this one mate..
Ok. Will do. Will get the file off to you later tonight. My teamsheet program is at home.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
You can change your skills now guys if you wish, but please have a word with me and/or Kyle about it so we can see if it'll work nicely for us or not.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Squad Numbers have now been allocated for the rest of the squad.

I've given Su 11, but if he posts saying he'd prefer a different one it'll be changed.

Kyle Wright (C) - 1
Alex Crampton (VC) - 13
Rich Hingston - 83
Daniel Towns - 23
Jack McNamara - 14
Kexing Su -11
Ash Chaulk - 8
Dinusha De Silva - 7
Reuben Verghese - 3
Madondo - 9
Andrew Owens - 12
Ben Jones - 4
Rune Nielsen - 2
Isaac Mulenga - 15
Mich Berghaur - 6
Raul Zaragoza -10
Diego Rosales - 5
Beni Semiolli - 19
Hugo Cardozo - 99
Hamit Serkan - 18

Mister Wright

1 Kyle_Wright
23 Daniel_Towns
14 Jack_McNamara
4 Ben_Jones
2 Rune_Nielsen
13 Alex_Crampton
8 Ash_Chaulk
11 Kexing_Su
3 Reub_Verghese
7 Dinu_De_Silva
9 Madondo

83 Rich_Hingston
15 Isaac_Mulenga
10 Raul_Zaragoza
19 Beni_Semiolli
99 Hugo_Cardozo

Mister Wright

lord_of_darkness said:
ooh 4-3-1-2 sounds hott..
Congratulations on your MOTM performance. :D Perhaps we've found a role for you as an AM.

I actually, by mistake has a formation of 4-3-2-1. It worked for the first game, so will give it another go.

ash chaulk

International Captain
yeah looks like we played well. Welldone to Hinston coming in probably unexpectedly and doing the job in the last minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.