• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
ash chaulk said:
Captain Wright,

I think its time to start dealing with Our Kit colours, Numbers etc...????

would also like to point out that i am number 8 (incase of captain override i want 3 or 9)
Being done as I speak.

I'm taking 1. Not sure what everone else wants. Will be discussed in due time.

Loony BoB

International Captain
vic_orthdox said:
Carn boys.

Oh, and I just can't seem to get away from Wright's captaincy! :p
Nor the association with horses. ;) Good to be on board!

EDIT: Let's get our numbers sorted - can I have 23?

Mister Wright

Squad Numbers

Kyle Wright (C) - 1
Alex Crampton (VC) - 13
Rich Hingston - 83
Daniel Towns - 23
Jack McNamara - 14
Kexing Su
Ash Chaulk - 8
Dinusha De Silva - 7
Reuben Verghese - 3
Elber
Andrew Owens
Ben Jones
Rune Nielsen
Isaac Mulenga
Mich Berghaur
Raul Zaragoza
Diego Rosales
Beni Semiolli
Hugo Cardozo
Hamit Serkan

The above list is what we have so far. All the CWL players put in your preferences and we'll assign our overseas players at some other point.

Last edited:

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Anyone with creativity like to do a logo or stadium or something? I could try, but they'd be turd.

With Elber in the side, I suppose the side'll look a little different, prossibly with three up front, but my suggestion here is to have Verghese dropping back to AM and having a sort of diamond midfield.

GK: Wright

DF: Towns
DF: McNamara
DF: Jones

DM: Crampton

MF: Zaragoza
MF: Chaulk
MF: Su

AM: Verghese

FW: Elber
FW: De Silva

I'm not really that familiar with the sim though, any other suggestions are welcomed.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Stallions waaat :D... i was hopin to god id cut it for the stallions.. and what better surprise than to find out im playin beside some guns too :)..

btw with baconators plan should play me as a defensive centre forward.. like a .-. have elber and silva play on either sides

ash chaulk

International Captain
working on my free kicks im getting pretty good. dont wanna toot my own horn or anything but way better than kexing

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
New Teamsheets Guys..

Could Captains please re-submit your Orders to HSVgoffy at bigpond dot com ASAP

Also please Read the LATEST Update Thread for more info..

Attachments

Mister Wright

Blewy said:
New Teamsheets Guys..

Could Captains please re-submit your Orders to HSVgoffy at bigpond dot com ASAP

Also please Read the LATEST Update Thread for more info..
I'm at uni today, and will be out for my birthday dinner tonight, so won't be able to get new sheet until tonight. Is that too late?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
I'm at uni today, and will be out for my birthday dinner tonight, so won't be able to get new sheet until tonight. Is that too late?
Na thats fine mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.