• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL East Coast Fury Thread **

Dravid

International Captain
A few ideas:

Coke
Nike
Emirates Airline
Samsung
LG
Nokia
Sony
Microsoft
Hutch Mobile
T-Mobile
Verizon Wireless

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Perhaps two sponsors???

I thought powerade, as they've been behind the A-League & Socceroo's here in Aust. Then perhaps another big multinational sponsor ?

Dravid

International Captain
Clapo said:
Perhaps two sponsors???

I thought powerade, as they've been behind the A-League & Socceroo's here in Aust. Then perhaps another big multinational sponsor ?
Ford.

Dravid

International Captain
thewizard1o1 said:
True but i bought a whole block and connected them up together to make a normal sized house ;)
I still think getting the phone is a better idea, I already have a 90 inch tv in my living room

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Good start to the preseason, we should be able to build on this first match so we are firing come the season proper.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great Start to the season!!!!

Congrats to Hoy, first ever EC Fury to win a MOTM award :thumbsup: add to that, he gave me the through ball to score the first ever EC Fury goal!! :cool: Makes you the greatest person on earth about now Hoy :p

Well played all round, lets build on this victory and, as Nathan has already said, come our firing when the season proper starts!!!

CARN THE FURY