• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL East Coast Fury Thread **

Dravid

International Captain
Clapo said:
Doh.. try again
Do you have a blank figure that I can work on? I don't feel like deleting all the colors from those images and than making a jersey.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
you have to click on the part of the uniform you wish to change the colour of first.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i reckon for our stadium we should just pinch the design of the new rectangular melbourne stadium thats being built...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
not a bad idea!!

can we have a final vote on the kit colours, then maybe a few more kit designs ??

Last edited:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
tbh i think we need a stadium with water in the background as we are supposedly on the coast. maybe bellrieve oval

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Slats4ever said:
tbh i think we need a stadium with water in the background as we are supposedly on the coast. maybe bellrieve oval
Found this stadium when i was out sailing of the coast. About a 5 minute boat ride to the marina to park ya boat and 200m walk later you are in the floating bubble stadium.

Attachments

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
kears_falcon_9 said:
Found this stadium when i was out sailing of the coast. About a 5 minute boat ride to the marina to park ya boat and 200m walk later you are in the floating bubble stadium.
haha awesome, that'll get my vote!

Cloete

International Captain
kears_falcon_9 said:
Those waves must be ridiculously massive. Nearly as tall as the stadium. Just make sure you have a good drainage system installed.