• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL East Coast Fury Thread **

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Sign in thread for Season 2 Here

Fury Players Currently signed up

David Kearsley
Chris Dwyer
Kingsley Clapham
Ryan Dunn
D Speirs

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmmm, now that McPinch has signed in, Speirz is really the only person left who i'd expect to...

Might see if i can convince Hoy or Dravid (if they're on MSN) to come back....

Johnners

Good stuff :)

I've tried to sent emails to both Hoy & Dravid (will try and send 1 to Blewy & Simon later today even though I'd be highly surprised if they made a comeback) and all I receive is a failure to deliver notice. Unless the still read the forums and sign in, I doubt they will be returning. I haven't got an email address for Pooja so if anyone has her address could they please let me know :)

Johnners

I've sent e-mails to Blewy, Simon & Hoy so fingers & legs crossed that they might want to come back (not getting my hopes up, but you never know..). I haven't been able to locate a working email address for Dravid or Pooja so it's increasingly unlike that we will have either of them back...

I'll be away for 3-4 days, so hopefully I will have a response from any one of Blewy, Simon or Hoy (if they still check the e-mail accounts i have of theirs...) by then.

Oh, and I'd like to offer the job of Vice Captain to Dwyer...unless of course he doesn't want It?

Bobisback

International Regular
I've sent e-mails to Blewy, Simon & Hoy so fingers & legs crossed that they might want to come back (not getting my hopes up, but you never know..). I haven't been able to locate a working email address for Dravid or Pooja so it's increasingly unlike that we will have either of them back...

I'll be away for 3-4 days, so hopefully I will have a response from any one of Blewy, Simon or Hoy (if they still check the e-mail accounts i have of theirs...) by then.

Oh, and I'd like to offer the job of Vice Captain to Dwyer...unless of course he doesn't want It?
Yeah, ill take it, wont be any good in the game, so i might be good off the field.

Johnners

Booo no i kid i could get you an email address for Dravid if you want
What email do you have for Dravid? I've only got his hotmail one that he originally signed up with and it doesn't work...

Also, I haven't heard back from Blewy, and I still can't find a working email for Simon (Will try to get his hotmail 1 tonight) or Hoy (i've tried 2)...

Yeah, ill take it, wont be any good in the game, so i might be good off the field.
Good stuff (y)

Johnners

I'm pretty sure I already have him on MSN, and haven't seen him online for a while. (Wasn't home for 4-5 days so that's probably why..)

Last edited:

Johnners

Hmmm, guess we will all need to really step up to the plate, seeing as it seems we've basically lost our 4 best players from last season...