• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL East Coast Fury Thread **

Cloete

International Captain
Clapo said:
Orange & Blue mebbe?? Or Blue & Gold/Yellow ??? figured it's gotta have blue in it being from the Coast & All ??
Blewy said:
Yeah How about Blue shirt with Yellow Lightning Bolts???
Loving the Roar and Strikers references there :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
Blewy said:
I guess it all depends on where Dwyer would prefer to play... If he would prefer Defence then we could go with Djorkaeff or Elber..
Ill play anywhere you need me :)

Dravid

International Captain
Must we chose from these? Because if you want I can work on the logo and the kits.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ill have a look through and give some ideas when i get home from work tonight though,,,

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some Kit Idea's from myself...

I Personally like the Orange & Blue Cominations better... the white is probably best as an away strip ??

Attachments

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i'll jump in and take the number 2 if I can... I like the orange jersey selected by blewy... Left mid... cheers

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Would Like to welcome Rui Costa to the Fury.. With his arrival the side for the EC Fury will most likely look like this..

Code:
			Dunn				

Kearsley		Goff ©		O'Shannesy		Dwyer	

Fitzsimmons (vc)				

Hoy				Markus	

Costa			

Clapham				Dravid

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Looks like a very strong line up. Blewy, what simulator/program is being used and how does this work? e.g WCC style CWXI style.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
kears_falcon_9 said:
Looks like a very strong line up. Blewy, what simulator/program is being used and how does this work? e.g WCC style CWXI style.
Its a program called ESMS+ mate..

As for the style, you get a detailed match report etc, it keeps all stats...

Ill get cloete to post a preview up for people...

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Blewy said:
East Coast Fury Squad

Brendon Goff (C) - #8
Simon Fitzsimmons (VC) - #2
Ryan Dunn
David Kearsley - #9
Nathan Hoy
Ian Markus - #7
Chris Dwyer
Nitin Dravid - #6