• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL East Coast Fury Thread **

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
the man makes a fair point :)

i don't know if you'd call the Swell easy beats though with Goughy in their team

edit: Has anyone seen Hoy's name floating around lately ? hoping like hell he hasn't left the entire website because of the CW Cricket incident :(
hey they can have Goughy or whoever they want were save as long as im in goals :cool:

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well another super win guys...

We have really gone up a gear in recent weeks lets hope we can continue it on now and maintain this break we have over the pack...

Spewin to have picked up an injury, especially as i feel as though im in good form, but we get Clapo back this week so we should be right...

Guys there will be a activity check coming up soon so we need to get everyone back in here otherwise we may lose a few key players due to inactivity...

With myself out this week i have decided that Clapo will again take the captaincy on.. His leadership when in charge last time was great and his activity levels have been top class as well so i think its a fair choice...

Anyway here is the latest data...

Attachments

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cheers for that Blewy :) hope i can lead us to another win, except this time with a few less Red Cards :p

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
who's vice captain then? we better not loose players to inactivity (btw im here :cool:) or we could be doomed dooooooooomed!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Another good win guys... Although it was a tough close match we fought it out...

We need to chase up our teammates here.. An activity check will be taking place very very soon and we could lose quite a few players if guys dont check in soon... So if you see any teammates online get them to the activity check in thread which will be up soon...

Here is our latest data

Attachments

Johnners

Good hard fought win fella's :D

Well done to Kears for grabbing his 1st MOTM award. Must say i was pleased with my effort, managed to make a tackle or 2 without getting carded, must've been the change in aggression :)

Please make sure you sign into the Activity Check, i can see us losing 2/3 players otherwise :(

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Sorry i haven't been around much, been really busy and somewhat lost my intrest in this forum. But from now on i'll be keeping an eye on this...

Great to see the team is going super, hope to be able to help it stay at this level for a while longer.

Johnners

Great win team :)

Good to see Pooja amongst the goals again in her return game from Injury, and making our attack look a whole lot more dangerous now that we're not soley relying on dravid for goals.

Next match will be a difficult one. Despite the fact that Western have 6 key players out, they still have kennet, who is likely at any stage to produce a blinder. We'll definetly miss Goff in Defence, but we aren't unbeaten in the comp so far for nothing, and should be good enough to take advantage of their loss of 6 key players.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys and Girl...

Any thoughts on Possible trade targets?? Any rumours of players willing to join the Fury??

We need to start looking around, possible targets of Midfielders to replace Markus who has now been declared inactive...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Guys,

Here's our latest team data, now without Ian Markus...

We picked up a young Argentinian midfielder who will hopefully try and fill the void left by tubby...

Attachments