• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Best Bowling Attack!

Athlai

Not Terrible
Nah, itll be like chewie or spark or someone if you do best 4-5. My best four bowlers are probably close, my top 3 are totally #1

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Koyal Kamplers Krikit Klub have a pretty gun attack imo. No superstar like a Rabada, Philander or Cummins but they're all decent to very good.

Flem274*

123/5
The Koyal Kamplers Krikit Klub have a pretty gun attack imo. No superstar like a Rabada, Philander or Cummins but they're all decent to very good.
this is a good shout. broad and southee alone make them very dangerous and abbott would play for many other countries, and in the squad for all. mulder is a bit of a punt but not a bad one.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
this is a good shout. broad and southee alone make them very dangerous and abbott would play for many other countries, and in the squad for all. mulder is a bit of a punt but not a bad one.
The only thing I don't like about the Kamplers attack is that it's a bit samey. Four right arm seamers who bowl in the mid to late 130s, three of which mainly just look to bowl outies, and Mehidy. Whether you think 'sameiness' will matter in the sim probably depends on how much faith you have in me to have bothered coding some variation bonus into the sim or not I suppose. :p

Flem274*

123/5
The only thing I don't like about the Kamplers attack is that it's a bit samey. Four right arm seamers who bowl in the mid to late 130s, three of which mainly just look to bowl outies, and Mehidy. Whether you think 'sameiness' will matter in the sim probably depends on how much faith you have in me to have bothered coding some variation bonus into the sim or not I suppose. :p
it would be a cool thing to add. i was pretty happy to pick up a variety of bowlers as i went along and am already skeptical of colin and bracewell in the same attack in my thread.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bumrah/Boult/Bhuv + Lyon

Pretty happy with that, although none of my seamers really suit first change.