• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Deep Backward Square Cricket Club

Athlai

Not Terrible
Correction then, sorry:

Look at Cribb being all subtle to say you're going to pick the wrong XI.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lineup for the 2nd rouns added.
Two changes: Yadav and Nair out; von Berg and Livingstone in.

Makes the team composition somewhat stronger. Yadav bowled a lot of overs...concerned about his workload. Decided to give him a rest for a leggie.

SillyCowCorner1

^^^A calculated move that, cause of the pending injury scare he suffered in the second innings whilst stopping a ball near the fine leg boundary. My physio had to work extra time to get him back up. Magic spray was in use.

SillyCowCorner1

A Pakistani(Hasan Ali) and an Indian (Mohammad Shami) opening the bowling is one step towards peace between the two nations.

SillyCowCorner1

Guys, I just woke up from bed. Please allow me some time to get my **** together...and then I'll post my lineup. Please be patient ffs.

SillyCowCorner1

Lineup for Round 3 added. Mosadekk comes in for Liam Livingstone; Ish Sodhi comes in for his first match of the competition replacing his fellow leggie Shaun von Berg; and Umesh Yadav makes a return at the expense of Hasan Ali, who was not too penetrative in the round 2 game.

SillyCowCorner1

Round 4 lineup posted. Only change is Shami moving up one spot to #10. After that swashbuckling half-century, he's warranted a top spot.

SillyCowCorner1

For round 5 Imam-ul-Haq gets a rest...Shubman Gill will open the batting with Tamim...Karun "Mr. 300" Nair comes in to replace Imam. Ish Sodhi makes way for Hasan Ali, forming 1-4th of a pace quartet comprising Mohammad "Man on Fire" Shami, Umesh "I deserve my spot" Yadav, and Jason "Batting is my primary discipline these days" Holder. Expecting bigs things in Round 5.