• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suspicious Surreptitious Sacrilegious Squirts Cricket Club

Flem274*

123/5
You can't just take the rights to our team like that
they wuz mah cricsim cpl team first

i was looking through there yesterday for the nostalgia trip.

if you want the name or to let the name of the greatest club of all time die a natural death then i'm happy to change it, hopefully to some more offensive innuendo

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
1. Jeet Raval
3. Asad Shafiq
4. Ross Taylor (c)
5. Henry Nicholls
10. Kagiso Rabada
11. Neil Wagner

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Every single one of those players has done better in Tests than I expected them to when they debuted, some much better.

Very typical Phlegm team, haha.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Its phlegms team so i shouldnt support it, but since Ross is the captain this is my 2nd team

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You didn't expect much of Rabada? Kinda surprises me tbh
I definitely expected him to be Test standard and would have been more surprised if he'd flopped entirely than I am with how he's actually turned out, but I wasn't expecting a low 20s average bowler. I was thinking more Morkel or Ntini and less Steyn or Donald.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I definitely expected him to be Test standard and would have been more surprised if he'd flopped entirely than I am with how he's actually turned out, but I wasn't expecting a low 20s average bowler. I was thinking more Morkel or Ntini and less Steyn or Donald.
Ahh fair enough, that makes sense then. Knew he would play many Tests when I first saw him bowling wheels in the U19 world cup, but few bowlers become so good so soon

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ahh fair enough, that makes sense then. Knew he would play many Tests when I first saw him bowling wheels in the U19 world cup, but few bowlers become so good so soon
Haha yeah it was obvious he was either already Test standard or not far off in that tournament, but I thought he'd need to do a bit more with it in the air to be better than the sort of Morkel/Ntini standard bowler I was expecting. I was wrong.

Rosco was similar in that I thought he'd be a good bat but I was expecting more of a Fleming-standard player and he's ended up a fair bit better than that.

The other four I genuinely didn't think would make it in Test cricket at all though, haha. I guess Raval still might not but he's already exceeded my expectations.

Flem274*

123/5
1. Jeet Raval
3. Asad Shafiq
4. Ross Taylor (c)
5. Henry Nicholls
6. Colin de Grandhomme
10. Kagiso Rabada
11. Neil Wagner

Flem274*

123/5
1. Jeet Raval