• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Premier League - sign up and general discussion

Flem274*

123/5
good domestic record and the OP 64 average against SA should see him be fine, plus he's a decent player and this comp will be about A cricket standard imo

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Now that we've moved into a period where some domestic players might start appearing, I thought I'd let everyone know that crichq.com is a good (albeit slightly buggy) site that provides many of the features cricketarchive did before it went behind a paywall. If you want to do a bit of quick research on the past few seasons of domestic cricket it's a good resource.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Almost picked Monimul over Mendis. Just got turned off a bit by how much of a H/FTB he seems.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Agarwal the first pick where I know nothing about them, but I needed an opener and sure as **** wasn’t taking an England player

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Agarwal the first pick where I know nothing about them, but I needed an opener and sure as **** wasn’t taking an England player
It's a good pick IMO. Looked really good for India in the two Tests he played over here, maybe it's a bit too early for him though given the standard of competition?

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think Cribb changed the thread title to randy up which caused the confusion. But yeah cow is up

Howe_zat

Audio File
I have been umming and aahing about Moeen for ages and have put him off for a couple of rounds as I already have an off spinning all rounder. Surprised he lasted until round 7. Dodgy averages but still one of the top wicket takers in test cricket over the last few years, and a decent bat at FC level.

Howe_zat

Audio File
1. Mayank Agarwal
3. Hashim Amla
4. Ajinkya Rahane
5. Johnny Bairstow
7. Moeen Ali
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
10. James Anderson