• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Premier League - sign up and general discussion

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Asif was on my radar too. Though more R15/16 as there's still quite a few good domestic seamers left.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Asif was on my radar too. Though more R15/16 as there's still quite a few good domestic seamers left.
Yeah I was tossing up between going Asif and some more...mainstream fringe international quicks but when your team features Wasim Jaffer already, where's the fun in making mainstream picks?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
If anyone wants Renshaw next round, VM me a non-CW way to contact you (or PM me on CricSim) and I'll tell you who to pick so we can make a trade.

Alternatively, agree in here and I'll provide the pick to Cribb on your behalf.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Tim Bresnan Cinematic Universe

1. Mayank Agarwal
2. Joe Burns
3. Hashim Amla
4. Ian Bell
5. Ajinkya Rahane
6. Johnny Bairstow
7. Moeen Ali
8. Ravi Ashwin
9. Tim Bresnan
10. James Anderson
11. Shannon Gabriel

12. Toby Roland-Jones
13. Matthew Wade
14. Stephen Cook

Daemon

If anyone wants Renshaw next round, VM me a non-CW way to contact you (or PM me on CricSim) and I'll tell you who to pick so we can make a trade.

Alternatively, agree in here and I'll provide the pick to Cribb on your behalf.
Agreed

Flem274*

123/5
there's a lot of likes going around for hard to discern reasons in this draft. pews likes that trade for example, probably because he knows dans secret pick, and i have no idea why dan liked me drafting lockie haha

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I liked you drafting Lockie because he was one of the quicks I was referring to when I made comment on morgie's Jarvis pick. Think he's real value at this stage.

morgieb

Holy **** I didn’t even realise Taibu made a comeback. Wonder if Zimbabwe would still pick him.

morgieb

I liked you drafting Lockie because he was one of the quicks I was referring to when I made comment on morgie's Jarvis pick. Think he's real value at this stage.
Yeah I was looking at Fergie as a late pick.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Holy **** I didn’t even realise Taibu made a comeback. Wonder if Zimbabwe would still pick him.
Haha yeah, it's way too good to pass up drafting him when he's randomly popped up for a SL domestic side. Shame he's not converting his starts though, ffs Tatenda. Get your head in the game.

Daemon

Hopefully I got the better Malan

Trott will be out for Renshaw once the deal with the devil is complete