• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trial matches

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Show of hands if you're surprised :ph34r:
I can't completely do it yet because you ****s dragged out the last round of the draft so much that another round of county cricket started, so now I have to wait for it to finish.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
WAC!

Leave it.:p Won't the West Indies Prep matches start otherwise, which should be FC ?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Okay, so I'm going to sim some of these trials to make sure everything in the database is as it should be (don't want a repeat of Ryan Broad) and I'll post them up. If Spark wants to sim more trials he's obv free to.