• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season Structure

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not to be a ****. But can we agree how many games we'll play this season, whether there will be finals, and whether I will receive a ***y blonde for each innings win. All before the beginning of the season please.

Thanks
Your friendly neighbourhood GIMH

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Indifferent. Thought they were needed last season as some teams played more home games than others.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Play everyone once, neutral pitches IMO.
Against this idea. A lot of my draft picks were with the thought I could prepare a pitch that suited me. Personally I'd rather just play everyone twice, even if it means a longer season.

Howe_Zat has also done similar tactics so I'm sure he'll agree with me.

Jarquis

Yeah, we'll end up going with a full season and home pitches etc like last season. I was just offering my thoughts.

Jarquis

Won't happen, I won't have nearly as much time and it seems like Spark is permanently busy.

Eds

International Debutant
Get someone who can sim it regularly then.

EDIT: Between you, we'd be alright for that though, surely?

Spark

Global Moderator
Hm, that makes it awkward. I wouldn't want to have neutral pitches simply because a lot of people have been picking based on HGA and fair enough too, but then it comes down to people being OK with some people having 9 home games and some people having 8.