• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 2 Draft Discussion

Himannv

International Coach
I really hoped to get Pattinson in round 1 and a batsman in round 2 but Pattinson was the first guy picked much to my surprise. Have had to do some quick thinking and rearguard action to recover from that slip up.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The draw pretty much screwed up my plans at the start in any case.

Btw, we aren't having a snake draft order this time ?

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The whole draft and retentions thing is bonkers. Should have been allowed to retain well more than 4 tbh. But more importantly I'm a bit confused. :ph34r:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The draw pretty much screwed up my plans at the start in any case.

Btw, we aren't having a snake draft order this time ?
a) Serves you right for retaining with a view to getting a lucky draw
b) What? It's exactly the same draft format as last time.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
a) Serves you right for retaining with a view to getting a lucky draw.
I know. Would have retained Sanga in any case tbf , but took bit of a gamble with another pick and it didn't pay off.

Last edited:

Eds

International Debutant
I appear to have bodged with my scheduling here. I'm afraid I won't be able to access a proper computer over the weekend, so either results Will have to wait until Monday, or I'll need a volunteer to help out. Sorry about this.

Eds

International Debutant
Had some hope he'd last until Round 4 but always seemed unlikely. Ah well.

Time to just completely buff up the bowling then, I think.

weeman27bob

International Regular
Got a nice core to my team now, what with Smith, Sehwag and Hussey and then Bravo and Bresnan with the ball. Two rounds out on the trot now, so not expecting much more quality to come into the team.