• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 2 Draft Discussion

Himannv

International Coach
Yeah, I've been considering him for a few rounds now. He hasn't played too many proper FC standard games but he's done well when he's played. A shot in the dark for most part.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Vimes & rvd to be allowed to pick anyone from Marcuss & PEWS' s teams imo (not that anyone would want any of EWS's players :p)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Vimes & rvd to be allowed to pick anyone from Marcuss & PEWS' s teams imo (not that anyone would want any of EWS's players :p)
Nah ****, not copping the blame. Marcuss made a pick and then contacted me on Facebook to inform me it was my turn. It's just like how Corrin's goof was actually Cevno's fault, except even less my fault because I was after Marcuss and he'd just picked.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah ****, not copping the blame. Marcuss made a pick and then contacted me on Facebook to inform me it was my turn. It's just like Corrin's goof was actually Cevno's fault, except even less my fault because I was after Marcuss and he'd just picked.
:laugh:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Actually, I really should pick Mark Gillespie, since Marcuss still has him listed in his thread :p

Fits with my bowling attack as well - fringe NZ pacemen :ph34r:

Howe_zat

Audio File
rvd, who I think has picked Mark Gillespie, but should post as such in the official thread. Then it's Marcuss' turn.