• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Teams For Season 2...?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure how many Spark wants but people to have expressed an interest are:

rvd619323
morgieb
Eds
Cabinet96
Johnners

Jarquis

Need clarification from Cribb as if all of the above 5 are given teams then it gives us 17 with Cribb.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Need clarification from Cribb as if all of the above 5 are given teams then it gives us 17 with Cribb.
I'm in if everyone's okay with it. I'll probably finish 10th-17th as I'll just be picking favourites; Corrin did okay doing that last season though. Not sure whether to go with an all-NSW-born team or just pick players I like.

Jarquis

Yeah, might be worth checking with Shri if he wants his spot back off Hoe then.

Flem274*

123/5
I'm in if everyone's okay with it. I'll probably finish 10th-17th as I'll just be picking favourites; Corrin did okay doing that last season though. Not sure whether to go with an all-NSW-born team or just pick players I like.
Daemon and I are doing the same.

And thus the race for Sinclair begins...

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not if I can help it <_<

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
As much as I would love to take part, if you want an even 16, by all means cut me from the list.

HSC will be hell come October/November, so who knows how much I could be on at that point in time. I don't want to screw up the comp by being inactive at times.